I started this blog in July 2006 as a great way to document my pregnancy and share information about the pending birth of our first child with our friends and family. Now that Tyler and his baby sister, Jenna, have arrived it serves to record the benchmarks and daily progress of their lives.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
gerber baby
When I picked Tyler from daycare today, Miss Debbie told me that another parent saw Tyler and said he looked like the Gerber baby. Awww! Aunt Joy thinks it is because of his huge blue eyes and long eyelashes. He sure puts them to good use. While Joy and I went out to dinner tonight, Tyler checked out everything and everyone! His head moves to follow all the passersby and then he charms them with his personality. He put on one of his typical Tyler shows where he squeals with delight to make sure that everyone within earshot knows he's there and happy. The woman seated in the booth next to us said he was "precious!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment